Monday 21 November 2011

Eastern promises

Dweller of Eastern things.
Something has happened to me lately. I don't know if it's good or bad, but in terms of finding true inspiration, I'd say it's leaning towards the former.

I'm going to be honest, in the past few months I've been trying really hard to hide my Korean pop obsession. It hasn't been the easiest thing to do. Writing cryptic tweets, private tumblr messaging, creating anonymous blogs -all while hoping it would pass soon enough.

The hoping, as you can tell, has been in vain. What's more, the Kpop thing has turned into a great appreciation for (SE) Asian culture and the minimalism that often goes with it, which prompted the birth of this blog.

It's a portfolio of everything Asian from pop culture to architecture. 'An Asian who likes Asian things', that's the cliché I'm going for here.

4 comments:

Elin said...

Asian things are awesome :) I thought you knew this already :O

(Japan is still more awesome than Korea though)

Tiffany said...

Ehm not necessarily, haha. I'm not saying the whole of Korea is better than Japan, just some bits of the pop culture that is called Super Junior. Chchchch.

Elin said...

MoMusu could beat Super Junior any time ;)

Tiffany said...

As for literal beating...no just kidding. Let's not go down this road, haha.